Listen To The Music
Sunday, June 26th, 2022
Gates @ 12 pm
Gate Creek Ranch, Vida, OR
- Melissa Ruth & The Likely Stories (Doo-Wop Twang)
- Neil Gregory Johnson (country blues, brand new 2022 album!)
- Sugar Pine (progressive bluegrass)
- Ta-K-Arde food cart (Mexican plates)
- Plank Town beer cart (wristband required)
- McKenzie Crest Wines (wristband required)
- Iron Forest Brewery (samples only…but free!)
Share The Poster
The McKenzie River Valley stretches 60 miles across western Lane County, but in August of 2020 the Holiday Farm Fire laid waste to much of it, blackening nearly 175,000 acres and destroying hundreds of homes in Blue River, Nimrod, Vida, Leaburg and Finn Rock. The folks here are resilient. We are rebuilding. Nature’s green is rising up from the ashy ground and, if you listen closely, you’ll hear the river’s music.
Caddisfly began as a conversation among friends: After all the loss and hardships that folks here in the Valley have endured, how can we bring them together for a bit of fun? Ain’t music fun?
A small committee of volunteers set to work, and over the next few months the idea blossomed into reality, with the McKenzie River Chamber of Commerce and the McKenzie Community Development Corporation providing our initial funding.
Caddisfly’s initial concert will be June 26, 2022, a Sunday afternoon. Our beautiful venue is Gate Creek Ranch in Vida, Oregon, and three talented bands will be performing their own special brands of magic on a brand-spanking-new stage.
Bring your blankets, chairs and sunscreen (hopefully!). Food, beverages and merchandise will be available for purchase.
Thank you for your support, and hope to see you there.
Melissa Ruth & The Likely Stories
Sugar Pine String Band
- Only 200 tickets will be sold.
- $25/person, age 8 & under Free.
- Bring a picnic, blanket, chairs…but no outside alcohol please.
- Featured Beer: Plank Town.
- Featured food cart: Ta-K-Arde.
- A fundraiser for the Vida Community Center rebuilding effort. The old community center was destroyed in the Holiday Farm Fire of 2020.
- Please no outside alcohol, no smoking, no pets.
Festival Director: Chris Baron
Logo: Shane Brown
Website: Daniel Bachhuber.